Security Officer - Gary
|July 09, 2012 - February 06, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Competitive Pay|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Unity Security, Inc. is currently seeking an armed security officer in the Gary, Indiana area the applicant must have valid Indiana weapons permit. We reward exemplary performance with competitive compensation and benefits that will help provide financial security now and into the future including competitive pay, flexible schedules, and continuing education benefits. |
Our Team Members must:
• be 18 years of age or older and hold a High School diploma or GED equivalent;
• pass a background investigation, including livescan fingerprinting, and pass recurring drugscreens;
• possess the ability to speak, read and write English and to communicate effectively with the public, our clients and other guards;
• maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance;
• be able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively;
• demonstrate a responsible and professional attitude;
• provide exceptional customer service, as representatives of Unity Security, Inc.
• possess the physical abilities required to perform duties specified by the client(s)and/or site management.
If you are interested in developing your skills with a company that invests in you and your future, apply now at http://www.unitysecurity.com.
|Duties:||Foot and/or vehicle patrols, interior monitoring, must have driver's license, attention to detail to complete shift reports, punctuality is required. Monitor risks, respond to requests and alarms.|
|Qualifications:||High school diploma and ability to pass criminal background check (no felonies) as well as a valid Indiana weapons permit.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.