Security Officer-Albion, MI
|March 11, 2013 - March 25, 2013|
|Benefits:||flexible schedule, flex benefits and continuing education|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Unity Security, Inc. is currently seeking an on-call security officer in the Albion, MI area for 16 plus hours per week. |
If you are punctual, detail-oriented, have good communication skills and prefer a flexible work schedule, please visit our website at: www.unitysecurity.com to apply.
We reward exemplary performance with competitive compensation and benefits that will help provide financial security now and into the future including competitive pay, flexible schedules, and continuing education benefits.
If you are interested in developing your skills with a company that invests in you and your future, apply now at http://www.unitysecurity.com.
|Duties:||Foot and/or vehicle patrols, interior and exterior monitoring, must have driver's license, attention to detail to complete shift reports, punctual is required. Monitor risks, respond to requests and alarms. Communicate effectively with the public, our clients and other officers. |
Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance.
Be able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
Demonstrate a responsible and professional attitude.
Provide exceptional customer service.
Possess the physical abilities required to perform duties specified by the client(s)and/or site management.
|Qualifications:||Our Team Members must: |
• be 18 years of age or older and hold a High School diploma or GED equivalent;
• pass a background investigation, including livescan fingerprinting, and pass recurring drugscreens;
• possess the ability to speak, read and write English and to communicate effectively with the public, our clients and other guards;
• maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance;
• be able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively;
• demonstrate a responsible and professional attitude;
• provide exceptional customer service, as representatives of Unity Security Inc.
• possess the physical abilities required to perform duties specified by the client(s)and/or site management.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.