|December 30, 2013 - January 13, 2014|
|Benefits:||flexible schedule, flex benefits and continuing education|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Every day, Unity Security & Safety associates help to make life secure for people from all walks of life. Working in the Midwest, we are currently seeking people who are committed to and passionate about protecting people, homes and workplaces in your community. |
Because we value that commitment, we reward our associates with competitive wages, flexible schedules and mentoring programs, as well as offering opportunities for additional training and advancement within the company.
If you are interested in developing your skills with a company that invests in you and your future, apply now at http://www.unitysecurity.com.
|Duties:||Foot and/or vehicle patrols, interior and exterior monitoring, attention to detail to complete shift reports, good communication skills, clear hand writing, ability to use a computer, and being punctual is required. Monitor risks, respond to requests and alarms. Demonstrate a responsible and professional attitude while providing excellent customer service.|
|Qualifications:||Our Team Members must: |
• be 18 years of age or older and hold a High School diploma or GED equivalent;
• pass a background investigation, including livescan fingerprinting, and pass recurring drugscreens;
• possess the ability to speak, read and write English and to communicate effectively with the public, our clients and other guards;
• maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance;
• be able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively;
• demonstrate a responsible and professional attitude;
• provide exceptional customer service, as representatives of Unity Security Inc.
• possess the physical abilities required to perform duties specified by the client(s)and/or site management.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.