Security Officer - Detroit
|August 31, 2015 - September 30, 2015|
|Salary Range:||8.15 - 9|
|Benefits:||flexible schedule,health insurance for full time|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Unity Security is currently accepting applications for Security Guards to help cover sites in the Detroit and surrounding area. Prior security experience is preferred but will train the right candidate. Generally overnight hours needed - excellent opportunity for flexible schedules if you are a college student . |
Working in the Midwest only, we are currently seeking people who are committed to and passionate about protecting people, homes and workplaces in our community. Our employees are valued and recognized. Every person brings a unique perspective that helps us improve our service.
Because we value that commitment, we reward our associates with competitive wages, flexible schedules and mentoring programs, as well as offering opportunities for additional training and advancement within the company.
If you are interested in developing your skills with a company that invests in you and your future, apply now at http://www.unitysecurity.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Duties:||Foot and/or vehicle patrols, interior and exterior monitoring, attention to detail to complete shift reports, good communication skills, clear hand writing, ability to use a computer, and being punctual is required. Monitor risks, respond to requests and alarms. Demonstrate a responsible and professional attitude while providing excellent customer service.|
|Qualifications:||Our Team Members must: |
• be 18 years of age or older and hold a High School diploma or GED equivalent;
• pass a background investigation, including livescan fingerprinting, and pass recurring drugscreens;
• possess the ability to speak, read and write English and to communicate effectively with the public, our clients and other guards;
• maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance;
• be able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively;
• demonstrate a responsible and professional attitude;
• provide exceptional customer service, as representatives of Unity Security Inc.
• possess the physical abilities required to perform duties specified by the client(s)and/or site management.